mention commands in the admin plugin.
- Added a
cleanban command in the infractions plugin.
tags all now outputs in alphabetical order.
tags list is also an alias for the command now.
- General bug fixes.
- Added a
nuke command for administrators in the admin plugin.
- Change the all caps filter in the censor plugin to also count number of messages before triggering.
- Update comment links in Reddit modfeeds to use context.
- Kicks actually notify users now if enabled in infractions plugin.
- Added an
infractions clearall command in infractions plugin.
slowmode command now defaults to minute durations and can now read human-readable durations as well and be sent remotely for another channel.
- General bug fixes.
- Added all caps filter in censor plugin. Read the doc page to learn more.
- Fixed a bug with antiraid logs
- Added ability to clean and/or archive reports from reddit mod feeds.
- A single multi-reddit feed is now allowed in your reddit config to get around the maximum number of a single subreddit feeds (currently 3)
- Bug fixes with
- Custom Commands and Short Tags are now logged
- Twitch plugin fixes; it should now be fully working and announcing.
- Custom Command bug fixes, yay!
- Added ability for mentions in tag and custom command bodies, read the respective plugin pages to learn more
- Added hepboat ban info in modlog for a user on join
- Added modlog feed option for reddit moderators
- Reddit plugin now has moderator feeds.
- Censor plugin can now censor user, role, and channel mentions.
exclude_category as well as Category Create/Delete logs in Modlog Plugin.
- Cleaned up content in
- Tags can now be used in certain channels or ping users with flags. Such as
!tagname -c CHANNELID -u USERID
- Twitch plugin is working again! Or actually, for the first time!
- Autolevel fixes and improvements.
- Infraction improvements and fixes.
- Huge feature! Now, you can now have embeds for your logs! Just enable it with modlog
- Added delay_sec to Reddit plugin to delay posting things until they are at least x seconds old, so that it doesn't post things that may get removed by a bot or even your own mods.
- Add subreddit name and time posted in footer for reddit feed posts in pretty format.
- Bug fixes, more auto deletes have been removed, and stability improvements.
- Added more information to footer embeds for Reddit, to show the sub it's coming from, and the time it was posted.
- Fixed tags to be a little faster and not completely stop working whenever it feels like it.
- Adjusted !server info details to be more verbose.
- !info only shows 25 roles max for a user for those spicy guilds that broke the info command with 200 roles. You know who you are
- Blocked words censor works on message attachment names.
- Added more badges for roles based in our control server. Join with the link above!
- Added being able to edit tags with !tags edit name for example.
- Better logging and less deleting of helpful messages.
- Colorful embeds that were all kinda blue before.
- Informational commands.